Old Parish Registers
About this Resource
The Old Parish Registers (Church of Scotland parishes) for the old Renfrew County area (now covered by Inverclyde Council) from 1690 to 1854 are available on microfilm in the Hub.
OrganisationThis resource is held by:
Mrs. Lorraine Murray
Heritage Hub Supervisor and Inverclyde Council Archivist
Tel: 01475 715628
Please note that links to websites and catalogues are provided by the Organisations listed and not maintained by Scottish Local History Forum.