The purpose of the Advisory Committee is to represent to the Trustees the views of member local history societies and other organisations affiliated to the Forum.
Its members meet with the Trustees about twice a year in Edinburgh.
Current members are:
- Linda Clark (North Kessock and District Local History Society)
- Jennifer Giles (NLS)
- Eleni Koumpouzi (Milngavie and Bearsden Historical Society)
- Graham Roberts (Dumfries Archives)
- David Smith (Friends of Glasgow West)
- Nicola Small (LOCSCOT)
- Niall Logan (Baldernock Local History Group)
- Catherine Gillies (Scottish Community Heritage Alliance)
- Murray Cook (Archaeologist, Stirling Council)
- Eve Boyle (HES)
Examples of the issues which have been discussed are the planning of conferences, the content and distribution of our journal Scottish Local History and the development of this website.
The Trustees would welcome the involvement in the Advisory Committee of more societies affiliated to the Forum.
If you are interested please contact SLHF