Museum of the Cumbraes
About this Resource
Located within the magnificent Garrison House, built in 1745, in Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae. Objects on display highlight the island's history and include: the Goldie ethnography collection, diaries of Mary Ann Wodrow, 4000 year-old stone coffins – or 'cists' – found on the Cumbraes and objects from island life.
OrganisationThis resource is held by:
Please note that links to websites and catalogues are provided by the Organisations listed and not maintained by Scottish Local History Forum.