Churches in Ayton
About this Resource
Various churches have existed in Ayton over the years. The oldest, St Dionysius, is the church ruin in the kirkyard close to the present church and dates from the 12th century. It was the parish church until the present church was built in 1867. There were Burgher and Anti Burgher churches which combined to form the United Presbyterian Church.
OrganisationThis resource is held by:
Mr Bill Black
Please note that links to websites and catalogues are provided by the Organisations listed and not maintained by Scottish Local History Forum.