Old Edinburgh Club
THE OLD EDINBURGH CLUB was founded in 1908, under the patronage of the Lord Provost, Magistrates and the Council of the City of Edinburgh.
The objectives of the Club are the study and support of all aspects of the history of Edinburgh, and the promotion and encouragement of interest in Edinburgh by means of lectures, visits, publications and appropriate activities for public benefit. A programme of monthly talks and lectures is organised each winter, followed by a number of guided tours and visits during the summer. Membership is open to all interested in the objects of the Club and all members receive a copy of all works published.