Cromar History Group
An informal local group whose main aims are to:-
• arrange events, visits and speakers
• become active in studies, surveys and conservation
• raise public awareness of our local heritage
• collect, record and store information, objects and documents
• publish appropriate records, reports and guides
They meet on Thursday evenings at the MacRobert Hall (upstairs) at 7.00pm - everyone is very welcome.
Members of the Group were actively involved in the archaeological excavation at Hillhead and the Society produces a newsletter - Echoes.