The Book of the Old Edinburgh Club. New Series, Volume 10, 2014
Paperback, b/w illustrations
Old Edinburgh Club
About this item
The Book of the Old Edinburgh Club is the foremost journal for all aspects of Edinburgh history.
The Original Series goes back to 1908 and the foundation of the Old Edinburgh Club.
The New Series was begun in 1991.
‘A Venerable and Romantic Ruin’: St Anthony’s Chapel and its place in Edinburgh’s Historical and Visual Image
James Ker, Member of Parliament for Edinburgh, 1747–1754
The Musick Club and the Edinburgh Musical Society
Ramsay Garden: ‘Professor Geddes’s New Buildings’
The Public Washhouses of Edinburgh
Sir John Marjoribanks, Bart, MP (1763–1833)
‘Spectator of the Busy Scene’: A Visitor of 1793 Experiences Edinburgh Outside and In
To Books & CDs