When & Where
Unless otherwise indicated all meetings are held in the Port Appin Hall at 2.30 p.m. Meetings last about one hour and are followed by tea and biscuits.
1. 21st. September 2019. Kilbride -- A Past too Rich to have no Future. Liam Griffin.
2. 28th. September 2019 . Field Trip to Kilbride Church, Lerags Glen. Meet at Appin Community Car Park at 10.00 a.m. or at Kilbride Church at 11.00 a.m.
3. 19th October 2019. Therapeutic and Cosmetic Use of Geological Materials. Dr. Annette Anderson.
4. 16th. November 2019. Ancestral Tourism "Will ye no come back again." George Mackenzie.
5. 7th December 2019. AGM. Our Trip to Rajastan. Midge Gourlay.
6. 18th January 2020. Glencoe National Trust. Scott McCombie.
7. 15th February 2020. Digging up our Hidden Past. Marianne Pallister.
8. 21st. March 2020. The Geology of Lismore: how its limestone has affected ts History, Nature and Agriculture. Bob Hay.
Please note that you should check with the event organiser to confirm details of times and location - Scottish Local History Forum is not responsible for the events hosted by Member Societies.